Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Finished School early for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
I am now off School until after Christmas, i had a couple of day's to go, and because we are watching videos in most classes, dad said i might as well stay home and learn about electronic's, as there was little learning material in watching frosty the snowman 6 times a day!
Also i have had a word with dad about his grammar and spelling etc. So he is also going to make an effort

I checked that the place they keep presents in, was locked first ;), it was so i know they are there :D. Also dad isnt going to want a 1952 book on transistor circuits and design :D. And if he want's to play rough i can alway's let slip to mum, ow her new car got the scratched bumper ;), she thinks it must be from the car park when she went shopping!
I have other information on how it got there ;)

Mum hasn't read this forum for ages! Besides i might or might not have other information that might or might not, relate to my other parent :D:cool: maybe i should see how much a FPGA dev board is on ebay :woot:

Nigel i could write a book on how that feels :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back