Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Exar, SC0423-00, Stereo Amplifier, 18 Pin, SIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

polemarchus

Hello,

This one has been driving me nuts.

Once upon a time I purchased several SC0423-00, 18 pin, single-in-line (SIP) stereo amplifiers from a surplus dealer. I distinctly remember having also received a data sheet for it. A few years ago I found these chips hiding in a box - only, I can't find the data sheet. Unfortunately, none of on-line search engines that I checked lists it. From what little information I could piece together, this part was apparently made by Exar, circa 1996.

Any assistance to help me locate the data-sheet, or just the pin-out for this part, would be most appreciated.

Regards,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back