Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oznog

Wow- what a lot of great concepts!
**broken link removed**

I think their tragic mistake here is this is mainly chick stuff- and they're least likely to get the joke.

The uC wodnt last long on my mom becose she likes to wear wool stuf so the pour uC wod goet fryed by ESD.

The electrolic caps look stupid on jeulery if you ask me. (or fun if there charged to 200V :twisted: )

The diode thing looks nice

Someone Electro said:
The uC wodnt last long on my mom becose she likes to wear wool stuf so the pour uC wod goet fryed by ESD.

The electrolic caps look stupid on jeulery if you ask me. (or fun if there charged to 200V :twisted: )

The diode thing looks nice

https://www.spellcheck.net/

Does anyone out there recall the cufflinks from the movie "Inner Space"
better still has anyone seen them recently for sale anyplace, failing that a parts list will do :lol:

Meanwhile on the other side of the planet , wearing an electronic component could get you into serious trouble. The common resistor.

This tiny, seemingly mundane artefact represents the tens of thousands of Polish citizens who risked arrest by wearing electrical resistors on their lapels to symbolise the internment of Solidarity leader and electrician Lech Walesa in the 1980s.

tansis said:
Meanwhile on the other side of the planet , wearing an electronic component could get you into serious trouble. The common resistor.

But these are special green resistors they are selling. You get 33ohms using three 1,000ohms resistors in parallel. :shock:

I love that place
I got my earings there.
The girls can resist me.

Get it?

Who knows what trends will ever become fashionable, the IDE belt is not without charm.. perhaps a novelty neck-tie or braces could be fashioned with ribbon cable... watch straps is another idea

Those one that are just linked together with leads must pull apart pretty easily. Those leads are pretty soft.

Don't most of those components still have lead tinning on the leads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back