Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eeprom UPA cable for in circuit read/write

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novais

For references that maybe can help someone else here, I was looking for something that could help to update my mileages or ECU data remap.
I found these Eeprom Upa cables searching on Google and I reached this website https://www.3ello.com/home , then ordered a set of cables, surprisedly it is much better than I fought, because the Guide cap not it, see some pics

Attachments

• IMG_5976.jpg
    IMG_5976.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_5978.jpg
    IMG_5978.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_5982.jpg
    IMG_5982.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_5988.jpg
    IMG_5988.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_5990.jpg
    IMG_5990.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_5992.jpg
    IMG_5992.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 259
Do you have this set now? Are they cheaply made or fairly robust? It looks like a good set to have if they will last for a while.

Yes, I received just yesterday I am using for many purpose of repairing that need in circuit eeprom data changes, its really very good, make me save a lot of time without unsolder the chip.

I do general service reparing, like computer; LCD Tv; Printer; Automotive electronic parts, if the defect I realize that can be solved easily then I can try, also friend help me with tips by their experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back