Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ECG Circuit Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny1010

Hello everyone, I am using the attached circuit schematic to get ECG signal, Instead of getting ECG signal, the output looks like as in the attached image, the output signal is taken at the node between R2(100k) and R5(100k) after the low pass filter. The PQRS peaks are not comprehendable. The instructable I am following gets a clean ECG. Is there a possibility that the oscilloscope power noise is being coupled. Any Help would be appreciated. here is the link to the instructable I am following:
https://www.instructables.com/id/Electrocardiograph-Heart-Rate-Monitor/

Attachments

• Circuit schematic.JPG
    Circuit schematic.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 151
  • output signal.jpg
    output signal.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 136
Like I said on the other website, many things are wrong with that circuit. Use the good circuit in the datasheet of the INA128.
Also, the many wires and strips of contacts on a solderless breadboard pickup all kinds of interference. Use a pcb and maybe mount it in a grounded metal case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back