Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC Flyback Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinsoon

can anyone kindly show me a diagram of a DC Flyback Chopper and explain about it???

what is continueous conduction?? and is there any website that i can refer to get information on this topic???? mainly the equations involved and the applications.......

thank you

chinsoon said:
can anyone kindly show me a diagram of a DC Flyback Chopper and explain about it???

what is continueous conduction?? and is there any website that i can refer to get information on this topic???? mainly the equations involved and the applications.......

thank you

Basic theory of operation is here (towards bottom of page):

**broken link removed**

Home page for other topologies & theory is here:

https://www.smps.us/smpsdesign.html

Continuous conduction I believe, refers to the output inductor during operation. If the output inductor current never reaches zero while delivering power to the load, the mode is called continuous conduction. If the inductor is allowed to fully discharge, it is discontinuous conduction mode.

You ought to try using google to find answers to these elementary questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back