Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dark detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgroup

i made dark detector,but when darkness is going on ,the bulb glow fluctuately.what should i connect on the ckt so that the bulb will glow
stable.if any one has idea about this ,please reply me as soon as possible.

If theirs a light on, its not dark anymore

How close is the detector to the bulb?

If the bulb glows when it is dark, then it is not dark anymore.

You could try using a different signal, such as a buzz.

u sud ad sum histeris 2 stp it frm oscilatin.

Example image...

Attachments

• Image2.gif
    Image2.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 454
Please post the schematic.

If you understood my previous post then you deserve a gold star. I hope I've made my point that you should take time when you post since it makes it harder for others to understand, please avoid stupid abbriviations like u for you and ckt for circuit, they look crap. Why should I bother wasting my time reading your rubbish if you don't spend any writing it?

Hero999 said:
Please post the schematic.

If you understood my previous post then you deserve a gold star. I hope I've made my point that you should take time when you post since it makes it harder for others to understand, please avoid stupid abbriviations like u for you and ckt for circuit, they look crap. Why should I bother wasting my time reading your rubbish if you don't spend any writing it?
Why? Because we techies are mind readers who possess ESP (Electronically Saving People) to further benefit others out here that are afflicted with ESP (Encephalitically Stupid People). Go easy on ctgroup as he's in the dark. The bulb is on but no-one's home ... according to his detector!!:rolleyes:

The solution is clear. Use a DED. That's a Dark Emitting Diode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back