Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

current control

Status
Not open for further replies.

ze

i need to control the output current of a rectifier. There is a (two phase) transformer involved, 230Vac/20Vdc, i need to retain the current til the voltage reaches 20V only after it, i can start to elevate the current to the max of 50A. can anyone help me??
:shock:

ze said:
i need to control the output current of a rectifier. There is a (two phase) transformer involved, 230Vac/20Vdc, i need to retain the current til the voltage reaches 20V only after it, i can start to elevate the current to the max of 50A. can anyone help me??
:shock:

Draw a schematic and upload it here so we can all see your system.
If I understand you right, you need to _limit_ the current that the rectifier outputs until the _DC_ voltage reaches 20V, at that time, you can allow higher currents (up to 50A).. Is that right?

please clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back