Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CS-113 Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupraFast

Hi All

Im doin my final year project on this cs-113 robot arm....and we have not been given any data what so ever on it and the only site i found that had info on it was in spanish.

Just wondering if any1 had any datasheets info about the circuit within the robot.... any info on the pin data just anything about it

Thanx

god damn it man! look few topics lower and you find the same titeled topic!

also i sugest not lieing, you aint sdo good at it... google gives 50 pages worth of info on it that is avalible on the net. if it aint in google you either are not able to seearch properly or it isn't on the net.

The sites in the previous cs-113 topic i have found already...give ya a great description of the robot degrees of freedom etc.....but does not have any info on the pins on the robot side...it gives a detailed description of the parrallel port on the pc side but nothing on the robot side...the plug on the robot is a 20pin and that has to connect to the pc that has a 25pin.. so if any of those 50 sites u can find have any info on this part the pin data of the robot side and any info on the pcb schematics etc please by all mean paste them in....cause i cant seem to find any info on this part that im after.

thnax

people i think i can help you all about that cs113 topic just read the book "SYSTEM APPROACH" by Engr. Bolanos. basic features are written there.

Aid with the communication of the cs113-PC

Pardon by my English, but I do not speak fluid to it, I need aid to repair the communication of PC-Robot, them comment that the test makes them well, but what we did not obtain it is to communicate port LPT1 with the robot. It has happened to them? it is necessary to change some C.I.? Thanks for its aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back