Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control circuit to motor circuit does it matter what wire i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyandash

control circuit to motor circuit does it matter what wire i use? I posted earlier about instructions but I think im just gunnu try it myself and guess and test. Now my second question is does it matter what kind of wire i use? I ask this becuse i don't really want to sauter alot of wire together and I was wondering if I could use speaker wire(red and black) instead of using all those sautered wires? Thank you.

Re: control circuit to motor circuit does it matter what wir

troyandash said:
control circuit to motor circuit does it matter what wire i use? I posted earlier about instructions but I think im just gunnu try it myself and guess and test. Now my second question is does it matter what kind of wire i use? I ask this becuse i don't really want to sauter alot of wire together and I was wondering if I could use speaker wire(red and black) instead of using all those sautered wires? Thank you.

I'm not very sure what you are asking, but speaker wire would be fine to feed a small DC motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back