Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

computer related. urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halogrunt1234

I'm having a tough time typing this now. One of my friends was fooling around on my computer, pressing keys, and somehow got the screen to flip. right now my screen is rotated to the right and I can't figure out how to fix this. does anybody know any keyboard shortcuts to flip the screen?

help :cry:

screen flipping is an option built in the display driver.. even if screen is flipped.. u can read the menus etc..right?
go to display properties , check the advanced settings..where screen flipping shortcut keys are given..

Great trick to play on somebody @ work, school...if the computers support it.

Just to confirm: it is in Advanced Display Properties, for my nVidia card it's under the little taskbar icon.

for my dell with windows XP its control panel or right-click, properties, settings tab, advanced button, in the new box...extreme graphics tab, graphics properties button, new window...rotation tab

i just did it and its really strange, it turns the screen but it messes with the mouse control too

ill have to try this at the college some time :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back