Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Class Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like this is using two D-type flop flops. D type flip-flops are fairly easy to understand. When the clock changes from 0 (0V) to 1(Power Voltage) the flipflop copies the input on D (0 or 1), stores it, and outputs it on Q and the opposite value on Qbar. Q stays the same until the next time the clock goes from 0 to 1. If you go through and figure out what the outputs are after each clock change you should be able to see all the outputs.

Brent

Yea ok... what I don't understand is what wires connect to what other wires. I don't klnow how to set is up so that is will run. THats is what I was asking instructions for. Thank you.

What are you using to put this circuit together? Do you have a breadboard, a perforated board? Do you have all the components?

Just follow a line from one pin to the other one, and that is a wire. Understanding the circuit is more dificult that wiring it.

Ivancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back