Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuitmaker2000 question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue1

Hello again.I want to make a new Component in circuitmaker2000.Instead of using, say a 4017 device from the list,I would like to make a generic 16 pin dip IC.On the screen it would just show the 16 pin numbers.Now I think I figured this part out,but I can not get the component to load in traxmaker.How do I go about getting this done.Thank you for the help....... :?

Did u try assigning a footprint to ur device when u edited it in Circuit maker, because if it has an associated footprint, it will be exportedt ot Traxmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back