Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C-52EVB Robot Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAKS

Introduction
**broken link removed**

One of my student has made a disgraceful robot that used two stepper motors and with a simple IR sensor. Yes, above picture is what I'm talking. Without battery carrying, a little bit torque of the stepper and misalignment of driving shaft, makes it crawling not walking, but first demo, showed quite impressive to me. He said he wrote a couple of program lines using C, his robot can track the black tape. I feel delighted his intention and endeavor. I thought, " he borrowed me DS5000, expensive one, a soft uController with internal bootloader, why shouldn't try with our learning board C-52 Evaluation Board instead". Another one, told me the same day "I found the L293 Push/Pull Four Channel Driver at Ban-Moah, it costs 1.5 US$ ". I've been searching this chip for a year. The MiniBoard, a Motorola 68HC11 Robot Controller board designed by Fred G. Martin, also uses this driver. The day after, I then decided to prepare the page describing how to use C-52 EVB as a robot controller board. I asked my student for competition, build yourselves robot that can track the black tape. Prize for the winner is 100 US$, with a bit condition that the winner must pay for a big party at Soi Jinda's Somtum (Papaya Salad) shop. And one of the competitor is me. I thought the rule should be conceived roughly by students and technically by me. The picture on that day will put here soon. ;)

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back