Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetoothe communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

beplusso

Hello,

I'm in need of assistance. I'm currently working on a bluetooth module ToothPICK 2.0 to create a bluetooth wireless communication.

I'm using hyperterminal (terminal emulator) to evaluate the ToothPICK module. And using DARC-1 to customize the codes to meet our demands. However, I'm stuck at proceeding with customizing codes.

I followed the evaluation instructions, and is working finely. However, I do not know how to implement my codes for programming. I do not know where to implement my codes (i.e. hyperterminal or MPlab?)

I'm confused because it says that the PC cannot accept binary, which in evaluation mode, is using binary not ASCII. So, this means that i'm suppose to convert the codes from binary to ASCII, but how do i go about that?

My intended codes are to capture signals going through one of the ports, and then transmitt it wirelessly to a bluetooth client application at another laptop.

in need of much assistance.
thank you.

Attachments

• ToothPIC (detatiled).pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 378
  • DARC-1.pdf
    202 KB · Views: 216
  • Evaluation Board.pdf
    143.4 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads