Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.power

Hi guys,
I just start this thread to express My kindly gratitude to whole guy who helped me in this forum.
I do not know why this forum does not have any thanks button.But I am seeing some people here who try their best to help other guys like me as a beginner in the electronic field, expecting nothing.
Anyway Thank you so much "MrAl", "audioguru", "crutschow", "Nigel", "Jimb","Roff" and other guys who kindly helped me till now:). I am so sorry if I have nothing to do instead:eek:. The only thing which I am able to do is starting this thread and let you guys know that I am gratefulness for all thing.
Wish you all the best and thanks again:).
kind Regards.

There are two ways that you can thank people. First is the reputation button in the bottom left that looks like a little star and second is the + button in the bottom right.

Edit, both buttons add to the reputation and eventually the number of green boxes under the users name.

Mike.

Last edited:
The other way of thanking someone who went above and beyond is a simple PM saying Thank you

Michael

What comes around goes around...

Last edited:
There are two ways that you can thank people. First is the reputation button in the bottom left that looks like a little star and second is the + button in the bottom right.

Edit, both buttons add to the reputation and eventually the number of green boxes under the users name.

Mike.

I did not realize that,

Thanks for it, But plz let me know if by pushing the reputation button, the user notice who has given the reputation to him?

What I mean is that many of the regulars on here that help people have often gone unnoticed. To further illustrate; people like Eric Gibbs whom provide a major compendium of service, go un-noticed. For many others. we realize the sacrafices you make on a daily basis, and bless you all.

If someone gives you reputation it appears on your user control panel along with any comment they make. The plus button (which I just pressed on your post) just appears without a comment. See your control panel.

Edit, you also see a +1 on your post above.

Mike.

Last edited:
I like people who know thanksgiving like dr. power and u are great. :p

I find Pommie can always offer help to people and u r a nice guy.
Thank u for the "reputation button" sharing and I hope to learn more from u.

I like people who know thanksgiving like dr. power and u are great. :p

I find Pommie can always offer help to people and u r a nice guy.
Thank u for the "reputation button" sharing and I hope to learn more from u.

Thanks Lady:eek:.

Almost all helpful guys here in this forum even do not know me. They even do not know what is my name, But they try their best to be helpful. Thats amazing and I am so sorry If I am not able to do anything for all your kinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back