Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anybody build ozpic programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

viji2ks

hai all,

i have built ozpic programmer downloaded in net with all pcb layout schmatic & bill on material through winpic prog website so it seems no pain for assmebling it , programmer works well with erase programme but failed to programme pic16f84 as mentioned in software , then i checked the vpp (13V) pin at zip socket say for 18 pin it is at ( pin 16 assmued) was only 12V i think which is not sufficent to programme according to pdf of pic16f84A as i checked by hardware check meun in winpicprog then i increased vpp volt at lm317 to nearly 14 so that least 13v reach at zip socket my ic programmed after 2-5 trails any how ok can any body give details whats so i have to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back