Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

alarm clock ccsc coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

chythia

I had compile my alarm clock coding by using ccsc software...but everytime i compile sure have an error.(even though the example of the code) The error is : Line1(0,1):A #DEVICE required before this line..and i dun understand what the error about... anyone can help me about this error? izit i lefted out something that should be declare in the source code??:confused:

Have you tried adding a line to the start of your program along the lines of,

#device 16F84
or
#device=16f84

You would of course replace 16F84 with the actual device you are using.

Mike.

one more question here..while i am compiling the alarmclock.c file, how come the error state that: the file can not be opened?? izit canot open 2 ccsc window at the same time??

one more question here..while i am compiling the alarmclock.c file, how come the error state that: the file can not be opened?? izit canot open 2 ccsc window at the same time??

Probably the compiler can't find your file alarmclock.c

have you included the file like this?
Code:
#include <alarmclock.c>
If the file alarmclock.c is in your project directory
then use:
Code:
#include "alarmclock.c"

If it is in another directory, then you must give the full path inside the quotes:
Code:
#include "C:\theDirectoryWhichFileIsIn\alarmclock.c"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back