Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaniko93

please tell me names of some ADC chips, I need 8 bit resolution (or 9-10) and low-frequency (no more thank 10Hz). Thanks in advance.
P.S. please also tell me where to find such things, I mean, does any catalogue exist where I can find chips?

hi Z93.
Attached a pdf for a common parallel type, that can be used with a MCU

Attachments

• ADC0804.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 215
Thanks. I need 12 pins for using with MCU? can't paralell to serial conversation be done? I guess I need another IC for conversation yes? tell me names of appropriate ones please

Thanks. I need 12 pins for using with MCU? can't paralell to serial conversation be done? I guess I need another IC for conversation yes? tell me names of appropriate ones please

If you are using the ADC with a MCU I would use this option.

Attachments

• MCP320X.pdf
    517.8 KB · Views: 179

Why don't you just choose a microcontroller with in-built ADC? - it's usually FAR cheaper and easier to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back