Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A museum for robot's, science and elec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

I get to go any where in the country and I don't know where to go, what a place where I can vist and see some robot's or elec.

I know of the robohut but that is 250 mile's away from seattle.

any idea's

It really looks that there's another robot-fanatic other than me, out there :wink: ...
Anyway, i'm sorry i can't help u here, i haven't even visited USA, but hope u meet Johnny5 :D .
(For ur assembly prog, i just can't find time even 2 PM u... just posting from time 2 time... I'll work on it though...)

So your into robtics?

Anyway that's cool if you can't do that code, Maybe nigel could help me, if he has time.

:D

It's hard to beat Silicon Valley for electronics. I hear the San Jose Tech Museum is cool though I haven't had a chance to visit. I'd bet you could get a tour of some of the semiconductor companies if you call around.

I live 40 to 50 mins away from san jose and I have been to that place.

No all that great.

i'm not MUCH into robotics, though I just love'em and anythin' abt'em... I kinda new to the expert electronics world, so I lack some "technical" abilities.
But i'll try my best for the code :wink:...

You must really love robot's

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back