Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4093 and 4011 Datasheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeterb

If anyone needs the datasheet for those CMOS ICs message me here or leave a post and I'll post the datasheets here. I'm not posting them now because I need to hunt them down on my HD. I have so much junk on my external HD that Its getting harder to find what I am looking for unless I have already classified it into a subdirectory.

I already have them, its just they're on my external Hard Drive and I have to search for them to find them on the Hard Drive

I guess ppl are thinking I want them but I don't. I'm attaching them to this message

Attachments

• hef4093b.pdf
    79.6 KB · Views: 520
  • hef4011b.pdf
    25 KB · Views: 518
can any body tell me if 4011 can power led?
i need to directly connect normal led to 4011 ic.
Please do not repeat your questions on many threads.
I answered your question in your other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back