Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

30A PCB Barrier Strips

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcitysw

I been looking hard to find some Single (Not Dual) 30A PCB Barrier Strips, but I had no luck with the big places where I normally get my stuff. I looking for 2 & 8 Pins Barriers. Does anyone around here knows where I could find some that are in stock.

You wouldn't care to tell us where you're looking, or even where you are? A part number or photo would be interesting....

If we find the parts you need, it could still be a total waste of our time and yours.

mneary said:
You wouldn't care to tell us where you're looking, or even where you are? A part number or photo would be interesting....

If we find the parts you need, it could still be a total waste of our time and yours.

Oh sorry..

http://catalog.tycoelectronics.com/TE/bin/TE.Connect?C=1&M=BYPN&PID=145113&PN=8PCV-08-006&I=13
http://catalog.tycoelectronics.com/TE/bin/TE.Connect?C=1&M=BYPN&PID=145105&PN=8PCV-02-006&I=13

I am located at Sparta, NC, but want to able to buy them at one place.

I clicked on Check Pricing & Availability on the data sheet and find it's in stock at several distributors.

I've had good dealings with Arrow.

mneary said:
I clicked on Check Pricing & Availability on the data sheet and find it's in stock at several distributors.

I've had good dealings with Arrow.

Um... That is very strange, it didn't show that they had both in stock the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back