Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10 Trillion Electron Volts

Can you recall when you were young and asked your father, or brother, or uncle, or grandfather......how a 4 stroke lawn mower engine works? Or any gas engine.

Did they sit you down and show you math equations? No, they pulled the head, rotated the crankshaft and slowly explain what was going on during the crankshaft rotation. At least our family did. We still do it today. Did it take you, until you understood the math, years later, to understand how that engine worked? Of course not. The math didn't matter at all. It still doesn't matter.

I can explain the electron, the proton and the photon in the same manner. If you are interested.

But you must ignore the science and math you have been taught. That will keep you stupid.

Our universe(dead matter) does not use math or information. It's on automatic. A physical automatic. Math has no power or meaning in nature. Life is super nature. A truly different physics. Neither I or anyone else will ever understand life. It truly is generational information. Life is the ONLY singularity EVER detected.

But dead matter is not. They are constant blocks, dumb devices. A particle is a electrical device. A conversion device. A linear to angular field converter. They are simple. And they can bond electrically. Making matter. All particles have the same structure, but different size and handedness. This structure is the ONLY physical structure in this universe. All other structures are combos of this. And there is only one material that makes particles. And that material is the ONLY material(physical stuff) in this universe. A whole universe from one stuff and one structure. Physicality. Who would have guessed?

And the most astonishing thing these devices show, is that light is NOT a wave like sound and water. And all of our science is based on this lie of light. And they have to stretch time and length to prove this silly, kindergarten intellect with mathematics. Why enslave intellect to math? Math is not real. Time is not real. Space is not real. Yet these has become our standards. Math uses non physical references. To explain physicality. Go figure.

Spacetime.....the shame of science. Ignore the physicality and follow the math. Mathematics is the only black hole we have. Yet it only devours intellect.

The definition and understanding of physicality is NOT energy and mass..........it's structure. Physicality IS....IS....structure. Only a physical entity has structure. That's why it's physical.

If my posts seem derogatory, or insulting, I apologize. My post are meant to be informative, but my disdain for modern science theory is just too much of a temptation.

I can easily retire if it's too insulting for the believers. But this classic model answers too many mysteries of today, to be ignored. And in answering these mysteries it shows where we went wrong with light.

This model showed the particles change physical size very quickly. One hundred years ago. This dynamic was just "discovered" at the fusion ignition facility. And they are completely surprise about it. They thought the particles were shot out the side due to misalignment......but upon a closer look......the particle was contracting to a much smaller size.

But I'm quite sure it was a mathematical spacetime dynamic.

Physicality IS....IS....structure.
Many science and engineering students are not great at expressing themselves with the written word. Most who make it through graduate school manage to finally learn the basics when they slog through writing their dissertation. You, not so much.
To pharaphrase the quote I plucked out of your rant to hopefully teach you something...
- a sentance IS....IS....structure.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back