Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Baomain Delay Control Relay (Delay ON / Delay OFF) Usage

ThomsCircuit

I have these two relays from a company called Baomain.
Timer Relay TBT7-B2 (Delay on)
Timer Relay TBT7-C2 (Delay off)
Id like to know how to configure them. I cannot seem to find a datasheet or any examples
baomain-Side-delayON.jpg
baomain-delayON.jpg

Hi

This is how I understand the diagram:
NC=Normally closed contact
NO=Normally open contact

1. When the coil is de-energized, NC is closed, NO is open.
2. When the coil is energized, timer starts
3. When timer ends, NC opens, NO closes, and this state is latched.
4. When S is pressed and held, NC closes, NO opens, and the latched state is reset.
5. When S is released, goto 2.

This is how I understand the diagram:
NC=Normally closed contact
NO=Normally open contact
thank you E.
I located the seller. I sent a request for instructions as well. Like I'm still not sure how the percentage dial is set.

The top dial sets the "100%" or maximum delay, the percentage dial sets the proportion of that.
eg. 10 minutes range and 20% should give two minutes.

The top dial sets the "100%" or maximum delay, the percentage dial sets the proportion of that.
eg. 10 minutes range and 20% should give two minutes.
Thank you. I gave it a try and it did work. It odd that I cannot find any documentation but I just want to be sure before I use it. If you have a minute could you look at my other question in this group? I just want to know if I did a good job.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back