Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zigbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

wijnendael

Hi forumites, has anyone used or in the process of using Zigbee wifi products. I wish to attempt to build my own home automation system and find that this product range is used some of the commercial products available. If anyone has undergone a project of the same nature using these products i would like to know what they thought about them and where they obtained the parts

Digikey sells the Zigbee stuff (XBee) and it's pretty neat. You can get the development kit and it's comes with all the dodads you need to get a pair of them up and running on a pair of computers. I've used the XBee Pros and they're very nice, they work like old Hayes MoDems (AT type commands) The new ones support mesh networking, ideal for home automation.

hi
i ve a doubt...we did a project in our company based on XBee.it was to track vehicles.i didnt involve much in that project.. once wen i was testing ..it showed Vcc and gnd points in module as shortckt in multimeter.is it a manufacturing fault???.somehow the project got over but now Xbee pro got damaged.minimum voltage given to it is 3.3v..we have used only reciever and transmitter pins ,vccand gnd dats it.

Hi all

My friends want to give seminar on Zigbee, can u pls provide me informaton on Zigbee

To give a seminar on a product implies your are somewhat an expert in that product.

It would nice if you could please give me a few tips on working with zigbee & zigbee programming, also the possible problems that i could face while working with Zigbee...Thanking you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back