Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zigbee (XBee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

I want to get started in wireless stuff using ZigBee real soon, around October. So i wanted to gather as much info as possible. Can you great people out there share some links and tell me your favorite place to buy Zigbee items. Im NOT rich so dont post a link to 1 device that cost about $50! thats a lot of money for one.. a pair for $50 would be ok :D

Any discounts on 4 or more would be cool as i plan to make my entire apartment wireless friendly and need good deals. But information related to zigbee would be great too!!!

Thanks in advance!

Cool thanks i tried the boards from microchip that were very similar but got lost before but for $4 i think its worth a try heh. Ill get a few.

I've used the nRF24L01 that nickelflipper posted above. Its a good chip, especially if you want to do time sensitive transfers.

Hey Jason.... I am using Xbee pro... I pay about £20 for a single unit.... They work straight out of the box, so no messing around.. They do about a mile in range ( and CAN do it, unlike others ).. However!!! if you need low power try these little units they are about £10 and can sleep....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back