Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ZFF Self-Modulating PWM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not adjust the PWM, the 9910 adjusts in order to regulate the current.

You can put in a voltage on the LD (linear dimming- it is meant to drive power LEDs) pin to bring the peak voltage on the current sense down from 0.25V.

When the frequency adjust resistor is tied to the drive pin instead of ground it works in constant off time mode. In this mode the frequency varies as the line and load vary to maintain a constant current output.

That circuit is a whole lot simpler than most PWMs that are found out there on the net. I may use that if I do build my Hydrogen on Demand system eventually.

Using the previously attached Schematic, what could be used to control the duty cycle of that circuit, w/o using a PIC Microcontroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back