Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

zero crossing detector and reset counter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_conqueror

hi
ok , i am very bad at this circuitry stuff and for my last year project i need to make a counter which count the time differences electric leakage frequency and applied voltage frequency .

the idea is to count the time difference between when a zero cross happens for electric leakage frequency and for a zero cross for applied voltage frequency

anyone knows any diagram for a counter circuit which has a reset function in it. which can be made without buying more stuff .
is there anyone could tell me and give me the schematic for a compilator i could use? or even a zero cross detector

any help is appreciated,even a link would do .

help me obiwan kenobi , your my only hope

dark conqueror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back