Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zelio soft 2 simulation question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamech

Hello Everyone

I have noticed something weird -at least to me- that for a ladder diagram in zelio soft 2, the impulse relay output and set/reset outputs do not work logically.

For example:

|--||---------------()-|

input is I1, and output is Q1

Q1 is an impulse relay that is supposed to be activated when the push button I1 pressed then it is supposed to stay activated even if I1 is deactivated. That does not happen. It behaves like normal output, and it activates and deactivated in phase of I1. same thing for set/reset output.

What is wrong here? Am I getting something wrongly?

Thanks

Last edited:
you must use the set function and not the impulse function. impulse or set function i think also just works on internal registers (m1...), not on real output

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back