Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Your VCR is Full of Hundreds of dollars worth of gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made me laugh!
JimB

Sweeet !!
after watchin this video, i just went and bought a brand new vcr, and i found all those things inside. But then I thought, whats in the portable blue-ray player, and I opened it up. You know what I found in there ?!

A VCR !!

To date I owne, 15 iPod touchs, 15 GPS modules, 14 monsters (i got scarred from the first one, and...ya....). I put the monsters to work, and now I'm getting more and im not even doing it.

monster slavery FTW !

It's a lazy Sunday, looking at setting up the trial version of Windows Home Server. Probably a monster inside that too but it's OK I have marshmallows handy.

My old VCR eats tapes; I tried looking for a low-cost VCR a few weeks ago to play my old tapes. Perhaps now that the word is out about all the gear inside is why they are so expensive now.

It's the monster that's eating the tapes. Try coaxing him out with marshmallows.

"I tried looking for a low-cost VCR a few weeks ago to play my old tapes."

I bought a cheap import about 5 years ago that would play LP tapes. It cost 65 Euros. (at Blocker, a chain store) The Hi Fi version was about 110 Euros. Have you looked on the net for cheap VCRs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back