Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Your Pet Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

What pets do you have?

I have 2 Shih Tzus the black one named reggie (hes a bit special) and Lilly who cuddles and hugs :)

I took some really good pictures too :)

Attachments

• 4-5-08 045.jpg
    4-5-08 045.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 315
  • 4-5-08 046.jpg
    4-5-08 046.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 299
Jake, the black lab is about 11 months old now. Camel, rottweiler mix is under the pyramid...

Jake is getting to be a very strong swimmer. Need to find a new place to take him, since he can easily cross the stormbreak to 'play' with other people's dogs, which is a bad thing, since he's not suppose to be off the leash...

Attachments

• Camel.jpg
    Camel.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 297
  • P1000181.jpg
    P1000181.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 292
  • P1000466.jpg
    P1000466.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 332
  • P1000463.jpg
    P1000463.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 277
Here's my golden retriever a few years ago in Minnesota. Even dogs don't understand why people live in Minnesota.

Attachments

• Madison.png
    Madison.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 280
Thats sad harvey, its a cute dog too.

My dogs attack each other. Lilly likes to run really fast at reggie and ram him, then bite his ears and feet :)

Hey Krumlink i like the yellow and green eyes of your dogs

they do remind me on the EWOKS (thought they called like that) from the star wars movie

my self don't have a pet anny more, I use to have cats but they get poisoined here or end up as food

(dog meat is also a dish here actualy)

here in cambodia people don't have that much pets
at least i don't consider farm live stock as a pet

if i do than my son has 2 cows and 10 ducks
next week six we gonna eat four of them as it is Khmer New Year

Robert-Jan

The Tinny Monster

This is Macey, whenever we go for a walk she searches out a beer can and carries it to the next litter bin then off she goes to find another. She's done this ever since I got her from the local rescue centre.

Attachments

• P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    460.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Hey Krumy- I have a Shi-tzu/Maltese mix -- one of those "designer" breeds that certain people (read- my wife!) are willing to fork over hundreds and hundreds of dollars for nothing more than a "mutt".

**broken link removed**

This is Sam. I love black cats (Bombay Cat). They are about as close to a panther as one can get. When I was a kid. a woman just a few blocks from me owned a black panther as a pet. A junkyard owner also had a bear, tiger and wolf ... that is until the bear broke loose and the township gov. passed an exotic animal ordinance against having them. That's one junkyard that never got pilfered through!

**broken link removed** **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Here is Poker:
poker-jpg.18513

When we first got him he would sit at the table and watch us play cards for hours.

Attachments

• Poker.jpg
    Poker.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 443
the first piccy is one of four dwarf sungazers, they're pets.
0001k.JPG

the second is of 'family members'; bearded dragons. i have nine adults, and breed them for 'fun and profit'.
DSCF0011.JPG

and I agree with blueroom's dog.:eek:

We occasionally get these around our house.

**broken link removed**

Mike.

Last edited:
Here's Sekhmet.

sekhmet-helping-out-small-jpg.18540

A neighbour found a very young Sekhmet lying half-dead beside the highway in the rain outside a small town called Nakusp. She took her home, got her healthy, and we gave her a permanent home.

She's an awesome cat and comes by her name honestly. :)

Torben

Attachments

• sekhmet helping out (small).jpg
    sekhmet helping out (small).jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back