Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Your help is needed, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

tronicsdoc

Hello to all;
I am an unfortunate victim of cancer, trying to make ends meet on $400 a month (impossible!!). However, I have been a technician for about twenty-five years. Due to the onset and treatment of my cancer, I have lost practically everything that I owned (including the last 2 years), but I am trying to get back on my feet again, and earn enough money to survive on.Ttouble is, not much money to work with, so I am trying to see if anyone might be willing to lend a hand once in a while, by maybe assisting with schematics, service tips, etc. Also looking for used test equipment at very cheap prices. Can get by for awhile with the cheap meter that I have, but need o'scope, pwr supplies, counter, etc. (Consumer electronics is my field, attempting to start business servicing items...cannot get FT job, as would lose my Medicare; insurance is unobtainable...real Catch-22 situation). Any help, tips, even words of encourgement would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...Rob

Hi my Friend,

If your story is true, and that is very sad I will be willing to donate you a frequency counter and an oscilloscope. Please PM me with your details so we can get in contact to arrange for the goods to you.

God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back