Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

You Don't Know Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
Premier in about an hour on HBO. I can hardly wait. If it lives up to the level of other HBO docu-dramas (Recount, John Adams) it should be another home run. And best of all, Dr. Jack himself is played by the great Al Pachino! Hoo-Yaw!

Premier in about an hour on HBO. I can hardly wait. If it lives up to the level of other HBO docu-dramas (Recount, John Adams) it should be another home run. And best of all, Dr. Jack himself is played by the great Al Pachino! Hoo-Yaw!

Ha, that's what you think. I may not know Jack, but I know Jill

She never did go up the Hill. She went down it :p

.......with me ;)

Ok, ok get your mind out of the gutter; we took the train to Boston:D

Edit: We are talking Kevorkian right?

Edit: Edit: I found it. **broken link removed**

Last edited:
A documentary about committing suicide? Or about helping other people die, who would have killed themselves anyway? Will they show actually footage of people ending it, or just re-enactments of the deed? No biggy, no cable TV...

They should do a show on recent Nobel Prize winners from America. Still a mystery to me, both probably bought their prizes off Ebay...

It was a biggie. A very big biggie. Great documentary! Pachino was terrific, as always. Gold star for HBO!

Last edited:
Is Kevorkian still alive? Prison? Had heard much since his court days. Wonder if they let him out in the general population, or kept him isolated (so he couldn't help depressed inmates find peace, which wouldn't have been a bad thing). Or being a doctor, perhaps he was in charge of the lethal injection team...

But seriously, I think he should have been allow to assist in suicides, much cleaner way, than most choose these days. Plus, there have been suicides that took a few unwilling people with them. Not to mention the unpleasant trend of using the police, as firing squad. I'm sure apartment neighbors would rather get the body out quickly, rather than have to 'discover' it days/weeks later...

He was released from prison a couple years ago, after serving 8 years of a 10 years sentence. I've seen him giving interviews lately, and he seems to be in pretty good condition. Don't think he is practicing anymore though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back