Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Yee Haaa!....My Dream lab equipment Came finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

transistor495

Forum Supporter
SG-4162AD
-----------

100KHz-150MHz sine wave generator with 1KHz internal+external modulation capabilities.

10Hz-150MHz counter section.

The generated waves are even receivable in a 10m area around the device through AM/FM broadcast band.

A cool device and proud to own it.:)

**broken link removed**

1.PNG

How much did that set you back?

How much did that set you back?

This one cost me around 450USD and is imported through a local supplier and this specific unit was not at all available locally anywhere for retail sale as far as I enquired. They have provided 1yr of service warranty.

I'm pretty happy to have this with me :)

nice we bit of kit :) very good.

I will prophesy tho, as you interests expand, that within 2 years will will be looking for something that goes higher in freq
both as a freq counter and as a signal gene. somewhere up around 1GHz ;)

And before you know it you will be also after a spectrum analyser that goes to at least a couple of GHz
been there done that lol.... doesnt matter what you have you will always want something better with more range. Its kinda like optical telescopes, there its called "aperture fever" its an ongoing quest for a telescope with a bigger mirror :)

cheers
Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back