Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ye ol mplabc18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Rogers

User Extraordinaire
Forum Supporter
Most Helpful Member
I need a bit of help..... I have been using this for years....... I should be the one to answer said question but its bothering me..

I have just downloaded mplabc18 v3.47.... ( I have since uninstalled it pending my investigation)

The COFF that the latest compiler spits out places the path of all libraries source code ( for debugging ) as
"E:\mp_ix\cxx_itu\src\pmc_common\........."

Which is nowhere near correct..... I cannot find where to change this.... Its not in the environment path as it worked when I redirected the compiler to version 3.40..

I even tried to rebuild the libraries on this machine...(DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME ) it takes a millenium...

I'm hoping someone will come forth and say " You dope! its here!!"

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back