Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

YASKAWA V1000 fuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

HichamMeca

Hello,

I'm new to the VFD World, so in a project we are working on, we have 11 VFDs two of them are big (CIMR-V4A0031) and (ga70c4038bba).

In the Manuals, they precise a protection of two types of fuses, either A6T70 or FWH-125B for the first one and FWH-200B for the second Drive.

So my question is related to those fuses, do I really needs those sames references? or i can use different fuses with the same rated amps. also Why the first one has two fuses with a very large rated Amps (70A and 125A).

also we are using a Switch before the fuses with same rated amps of those fuses

FYI, we found only one from where to but those fuses but our problem is that they told us it needs like 6 weeks minimums to arrive. and we already started the electrical cabinets for the drives.

Please if you have any information, it would means a lot to me.

Sincerely.

Hi Hicham,
You can use different fuses with the same rated Amps but is very important should be HIGH SPPED FUSE TYPE for not damaged your Drive.
Best Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back