Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Yamaha PSR530 turns on but no display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickedafied

While playing the keyboard I noticed it would turn off and on by itself. After a few months the display would go blank instead of turning off and on, but now it stays that way, the backlight of the display is dim and nothing is showing on it, I can hear the hiss of the volume when I turn the knob, but nothing on the keyboard works, just a dim backlight. I've tried different adapters already and it stays the same. Could this be something on the chip board that cracked or maybe a bad capacitor or transistor? Anyone know where inside the keyboard I should look that's causing the problem?

Last edited:
The man at the keyboard? :hilarious:

Could you tell what was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back