Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx Spartan 3E

Status
Not open for further replies.

shylana

Hi all!
I was wondering if anyone knew where or even if it is possible to get a Spartan 3E Sample Pack. I dont think they are being produced at the moment but I would really like to get an FPGA that is this size or similar size. If anyone thinks they are not available, could anyone suggest another FPGA - ideally one that is not too big - but even one that is slightly larger than the Sample Pack one would be fine.
Thanks for your help
Shy

Last edited:
I am getting Spartan 3E parts at the moment. Why do you have trouble? Talk to your distributor. There was a recall for them but it is all cleared now, they are in full production (for the ones I need)

I'm looking for the Spartan 3E Sample Pack and I cant seem to get that. I know you can get the development board etc but I cant seem to find anywhere that i could get the sample pack from
Shy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back