Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

x2444p datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

I was hoping some one can tell me the pinout of a x2444p or where to find a datasheet
it's a 8 pin ram chip

Last edited:
No chance you could guess at the manufacturer's name or supply us with a clear photo of the logo?

Are you sure this link is no help. there are several datasheets for the X2444. There are also several for the related X24C44.

**broken link removed**

Datasheet Archive - new website today with 25% more data and simpler download process.

Attachments

• datasheet(3).pdf
    198.6 KB · Views: 600
Hi Eric
I've been testing the new datasheet archive site and wanted to check this wasn't an error.

On the link you loaded there were 6 pdf files. The bottom one you have attached was shown because it matched the query X2444. Containing the text "compatible with the X2444 of Xicor".

**broken link removed**

Regards

Last edited:
It works now I tried it last nite and didn't get but a list of chips today I get the datasheet
Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back