Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

x.10 protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you need a microcontroller. There is an app note on Microchips site using the 16F877 as an X10 device with code and schematics.

designed a filter to extract 120khz data signal.....but its contain harmonics of ac...i need to attenuate that harmonics

yes.......but i dont know how an hex inverter work as tuned amplifier.........but the untuned part is ok

that tuned amplifier produce output for all frequency.......as a result of that the dc volatge at the envelope detector is fluctuating

doing this as project using this pdf u providied from the past 1 week.......all things r working in that ckt except tuned amlifier

And you built it without parts substituting, I would suggest an entry on Microchips own forums as it is a Microchip App note. I can only assume many have built it without problems else they'd change the app note.

you may take a look at the schematic at :
**broken link removed**

there is a tuned 120khz filter with simple transistors

I simulated this filter and it seems to work.

I also simulated the filter with the 4069 of microchip app note and I couldnt make it work ...

good luck
also as I'm planning to make such thing please post here if it works really !

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back