x.10 protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you need a microcontroller. There is an app note on Microchips site using the 16F877 as an X10 device with code and schematics.

designed a filter to extract 120khz data signal.....but its contain harmonics of ac...i need to attenuate that harmonics

yes.......but i dont know how an hex inverter work as tuned amplifier.........but the untuned part is ok

that tuned amplifier produce output for all frequency.......as a result of that the dc volatge at the envelope detector is fluctuating

doing this as project using this pdf u providied from the past 1 week.......all things r working in that ckt except tuned amlifier

And you built it without parts substituting, I would suggest an entry on Microchips own forums as it is a Microchip App note. I can only assume many have built it without problems else they'd change the app note.

you may take a look at the schematic at :
**broken link removed**

there is a tuned 120khz filter with simple transistors

I simulated this filter and it seems to work.

I also simulated the filter with the 4069 of microchip app note and I couldnt make it work ...

good luck
also as I'm planning to make such thing please post here if it works really !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…