Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WTWH Media is changing stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hello all

Little things here and there. As much as I dislike XenForo....it worked with it's original installation here. I got to know it like the version AAC are running.

Somebody has messed with the Coding...why??

If they want to chase people away, they have done a sterling job. Scroll down to the bottom of the page...it's all about:

Copyright ©2015 WTWH Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Not the same anymore.

It is fine to change things....just don't break working things in the process. And then have to fix them anyway....

So, not nice here anymore. Sad.

Regards,
tv

1) The world is not a nice place. Expecting that everything will be "nice" in your opinion is not realistic.
2) I am getting a little tired of the constant complaining. If the change affects what you do or how you use the site, then there is an outlet for constructive comments under feedback. But, to complain about the content of the copyright notice just pushed me a little too far this morning. The copyright notice doesn't affect me.

John

I too have no concern about "Labels"... The functionality of this site is on the increase... The member interaction recently has been extremely good...

They can put what they want on the bottom.. It's their site now and can do what they please..... When It becomes intolerable for me to post.... Then I'll seek another forum to help out!!! I think we're on the mend!!!

Oh come on TV!

One week you are telling us that you think ETO is electronic heaven, and this week you are telling us that it has gone to hell on a handcart.
And you pay how much to post here on this site?
WTWH own this toybox and let you play for free, just like the rest of us.

So, man up, grow a pair, stop whining like a mardy little kid you big girls blouse.
The sun is shining, the birds are singing and it is a lovely day in North East Scotland.

JimB

Well, if you want open source material, then leave this forum and go elsewhere. No one is forced to post here. There are a lot of members here that are members in other forums.

Copyright 2015, Joe Jester

At least you Guys are in my face. I like that. Better than behind my back.

I have a huge pair BTW. Maybe that is why I always stick my neck out to address things. I call a spade a spade and live with the consequences. Believe me I have never been scared to speak when others are. Call it moaning if you want.

Love you all,
tv

So I got properly shat out here by John and Jim. Maybe I need that from time to time when I get out of hand.

Regards,
tv

Just recalibration of reality old chap, we all need it now and again.

JimB

Just recalibration of reality old chap, we all need it now and again.

JimB

No sweat Jim. Nothing better than in my face. That I can deal with every time. That's what makes ETO special. Cross with me or irritated, just say it :)
I will never be nasty or whatever. Normally I have got out of hand and then need to be reeled back in. Like a fish that is out of control...

Thanks John and Jim and Joe and Ian.

A good bunch of Guys that are making me a better person. Sometimes I just post because I am cross with stuff here where I am. And then I let it all out on ETO.

And then I go overboard. And many are tired of hearing the same stuff over and over.

The old saying that people that care actually take the time to reply......be it constructive or critical of stuff said. The fact that they take the time to bother replying is what counts.

Hence my love of "in your face people". I trust them with my life. Because I am like that too.

Regards,
tv

Maybe you just need another Miss SA fix. :woot:

I know what I "really" need. And it ain't gonna happen here where I am. I have learned that I would rather be disease free than a quick "fix" for R100 or so.

I appreciate things not falling off the next Morning....

Regards,
tv

Trues God...all is fixed again. Site working like the original XenForo installation. (I have an irritating habit of picking up small things that matter. I see all and that is probably why I harp on stuff).

Probably why I have a repair ratio of less than 2 returns in every 100 sets repaired..and then they are not even my problem....out of warranty anyway....

Being doing this for too long now.....I don't take crap. I give it :wideyed:

If I get into a disagreement with a Customer over rubbish they give me to fix...toss it I say.
In the Sea. End of story.

Well done to all that fixed my ETO bitching here. Seriously impressed :)

I mean that.

Regards,
tv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back