Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wtf Is This???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

I have no Idea what I found, but This is the wierdest video I have ever seen in my life

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! CONTAINS MATERIAL FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!!!
**broken link removed**

This is why people proficient it how to use a computer and program flash should never use psychotropic drugs.

I think it's a bit lame, some bits were slightly funny but it's not great.

There is so much talent wasted out there by drugs.

For example this site (really wierd and stuff) which the person? displays some good poetry and english, but is really creepy. I was google searching random words and stuff and found this site.

SOME MATURE PICTURES, SORRY DIDDNT NOTICE THIS AT FIRST (no nudity though, but close)
**broken link removed**
LOL???

Oh, I looked at the bottom and this is part of a game studio, so thats why it is completely out of the box.

Last edited:
Vampire Masquerade is a role playing game. Kind of like Dungeons and Dragons only with just Vampires in a clan based very dark universe. There is a lot of fan writing associated with it and people develope very detailed stories for their charactors. I play D&D every Sunday evening with a group of friends good fun.

I wana play D&D. My cousin was a major D&D fan but now he stopped playing it because he got married lol. GET IT?!? MARRIED??? Hope you get it.

The video is entertaining i can say... Probably it's not easy to understand it but it's fun! It shows parts of a modern society in an artistic way using a lot of imagination! :) the Author maybe is on drugs...maybe not! that doesn't matter, so what we watched is an ART not a crap!

...this is my opinion! :)

I don't get it Krumlink, what'm I missing? The DM in our campaign is married, his wife is my sister. I'm married (recently) and our party leader is married. Art is always subjective, and if that's art it's definitly not to my taste => To each their own.

You must be a perfect couple then to have exact same tastes.

She doesn't play, I do =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back