Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

<wtaf>alarm clock circuit schematic diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

myFYP

guys, anyone can share wit me an alarm clock schematic diagrams or any useful stuff or related links ? tyvm

in fact, i am doing a portable barcode scanner project and i plan to build an alarm clock in my scanner. i am using pic18f452 and microC compiler. ty.

I designed an alarm clock with random ON/OFF times to make a house look like it was occupied. Attached is the schematic and picture of the PCB. I sell these as a kit, but I see no reason why I cannot email you the code if you buy the kit, so you can modify it to suit your needs. It is based on a PIC and written in C. Please let me know

Attachments

• untitled1..JPG
    untitled1..JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 765
  • untitled..JPG
    untitled..JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 607
tx for ur diagrams, but i think this circuit is juz to complicated for newbie like me to modify. and, wat i plan to do is to include an alarm clock to my 18f452, which i think this might not suitable for my applications, especially when i need to explore the code. i juz simply donot have enuf time. =X btw, appreciations and tx. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back