Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Writing a program on 8051 MC - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAE_LORD

How do you write a program on an 8051 microcontroller? In my system ,when a car passes the first transistor and infrared sensor, then the second, the 8051 gives an order to a camera to capture the car's image. So any ideas on how you would write the program to do this?

Writing a program is like writing a letter or a short story, or the great American novel. You start at the beginning, write until you get to the end, then try to find a publisher who will pay you money for your work. Is that what you meant?

UAE_LORD said:
How do you write a program on an 8051 microcontroller? In my system ,when a car passes the first transistor and infrared sensor, then the second, the 8051 gives an order to a camera to capture the car's image. So any ideas on how you would write the program to do this?
what is the problem in it.?, the o/p of ir sensor is detected by polling/interrupt, and camera is triggered, actualy for the above case u won't need a micro at all..or explain the problem fully.

Hi,

I guess you can use some flip-flop logic for your application.
Maybe a D-flip flop.
Am i right akg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back