Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Write data from PIC16c57c MCU to Atmel93C46

Status
Not open for further replies.

yce_kelvin

hi, anyone can provide some example of assembly program (MPLAB) which can make some data transmit from PIC16c57c to Atmel93c46 eeprom chip?

Q1. The main purpose of doing this because i need 6 different result in MCU and i do not lost it after i switch off the MCU. so i need to write the result to the eeprom. so is that any example of writting this program?

Q2. Another question is that my register space is already finish used from 10h to 1Fh, 30h to 3Fh, 50h to 5Fh, and 70h to 7Fh. i still need some register space to store my result, is that i possible to used the memory space at 20h to 2Fh, 40h to 4Fh, 60h to 6Fh? my friend said cannot used that mapping back register memory space, so what should i do?

Q3. For 1 of my result actually need 4 register memory space to store the result, so 6 result is consider using 24 register memory space.. so is that before transmit the result to eeprom, i need to create all those register memory? how should i do if i don't have memory space anymore as i mention on Q2?

thanks to those who can give helping hand to me.

regards,

kelvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back