Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboybob

Most Helpful Member
Just noticed that 8 of the eleven current forum posts (as of 0735, EDT) are spam.

Some sort of record, maybe!!??

They are keeping some of us behind the scenes on our toes.

Walk softly carry a big... delete button.

To paraphrase the man in the film:

"I love deleting spammers in the morning".

JimB

upload_2018-4-25_12-56-6.jpeg

SPAM for breakfast is always good.

Just noticed that 8 of the eleven current forum posts (as of 0735, EDT) are spam.
Some sort of record, maybe!!??

Sorry if I sound stupid but where do you look at, CB? :sorry: New posts? Do you know they are spam because you read the text or is there a more sophisticated way for skilled minds? :sorry::sorry:

Sorry if I sound stupid but where do you look at, CB? :sorry: New posts? Do you know they are spam because you read the text or is there a more sophisticated way for skilled minds? :sorry::sorry:
The ones he's most likely referring to are blatantly spam, and you can tell simply by looking at the title.

I only mentioned it because I once upon a time (in my nefarious past) made use of software that would automatically spoof an ad into just about any forum. It could even defeat the "Prove you aren't a robot" gate keepers :woot:.

<EDIT> I should note that I no longer have that software :D.

I only mentioned it because I once upon a time (in my nefarious past) made use of software that would automatically spoof an ad into just about any forum. It could even defeat the "Prove you aren't a robot" gate keepers :woot:.

<EDIT> I should note that I no longer have that software :D.
Yes thx for giving it to me, seems to be keeping this lot on there toes:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back