Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboybob

Most Helpful Member
Just noticed that 8 of the eleven current forum posts (as of 0735, EDT) are spam.

Some sort of record, maybe!!??

To paraphrase the man in the film:

"I love deleting spammers in the morning".

JimB

Just noticed that 8 of the eleven current forum posts (as of 0735, EDT) are spam.
Some sort of record, maybe!!??

Sorry if I sound stupid but where do you look at, CB? New posts? Do you know they are spam because you read the text or is there a more sophisticated way for skilled minds?

Sorry if I sound stupid but where do you look at, CB? New posts? Do you know they are spam because you read the text or is there a more sophisticated way for skilled minds?
The ones he's most likely referring to are blatantly spam, and you can tell simply by looking at the title.

I only mentioned it because I once upon a time (in my nefarious past) made use of software that would automatically spoof an ad into just about any forum. It could even defeat the "Prove you aren't a robot" gate keepers .

<EDIT> I should note that I no longer have that software .

Yes thx for giving it to me, seems to be keeping this lot on there toes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…