Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Would you pay R140 million..hey it came down...R40 million for this Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Last edited:
to answer the question as stated. no i wouldnt pay that! but i would be far more interestead to dig into who owns the company and what activities they have recently conducted, i am aware of the uk GOV paying over the odds for one thing as a way of paying for something else wich was felt could not be paid for directly. i have no direct knowledge of the USA but i think i am right in saying that it was a common practice for the like of say NASSA to pay everal hundread$ for say a hammer costing $10 again as a way of paying for something else.

interesting practice. or as implied it could simply be a act of fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back