Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Would like advise on basic schematic-drawing software please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know it well.... Although I never played on one...

Haha ... Yes, it wasn't until I bought it and was able to play with it at home that I suddenly "got" microprocessors ... and everything fell into place.

Up until then ... I had limited time with an 8080 in the lab ... and I spent months at classes in a total fog.

So I can credit the MicroProfessor with being the catalyst for my work to this day.

8080 from intel was compatible to Z80... Same instruction set!!!

Yes, that is correct ... it's just that with limited hands-on time ... for some reason I couldn't grasp the 'concept'.

After I'd had a unit at home to play with and experiment with for a while ... suddenly the penny dropped and it all became easy. From then on it was fun and I really enjoyed it. Even got good marks come exam time! :)

If I'm perfectly honest ... even though the documentation was pretty ordinary ... I think the light bulb went off as I was reading through and studying the notes. For some reason I thought it had to be far more complicated than it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back